Dubai Eats: When in a Life Crisis

I've realized that I do not know how to stay put. I don't mind solitude, just not being in one place doing nothing for so long. Well, except by the beach, sure I can. But never in the city. 

So when travel is out of the picture for one whole year more, this is what I decide to do. Binge eat. Like go crazy, pick a place, and just eat my sorrows (or boredom) away. 


Featuring:
Little More Cafe, Dubai Marina Mall - so so so so. 
Din Tai Fung, Mall of the Emirates - excellent food - Not just the Xiao Long Bao ^_^
Morelli's Gelato, The Beach, JBR - i scream for ice cream! Always.
K Pop Chicken, Jumeirah Lakes Towers - Pricey good Korean food. I'd say better than Kimchikin. 
Miu Shanghai, Mall of the Emirates - again, so so. I did like the Pad Thai, though. Nothing else.
Pizza Express, Ibn Battuta Mall - One of the good Italian restaurants around here. :)

Kisses. Hugs. And could you please tell me what I'm doing with my life right now?

Comments

Popular Posts