Photo Dump: Singapura 2015

Singapore. 3 - 4th December 2015.

An overnight stay in this city, with my lovely host, tour guide, and soul sister, Karen, before I ended my quick vacation last year.


Touched down Changi Airport, passed through immigration, dropped my bags home, went straight to Arab Street to meet a few friends and had dinner. The loyalty of being in an Arab country and still choosing Lebanese food for dinner, even in a foreign place! Haha

Free-spirited people, street style, acoustic music, and all the charm of this little nook that is Haji Lane. Would've stayed really late if I didn't have any other plans for the next day.

But we did. And that was Gardens by the Bay. Quick tour, photos and lots of them. I just really wanna have a good look at the Supertrees! ^_^

Pardon this quick post, and my sentences made up of phrases and finished with punctuations, I just don't want to wait a year before I remember to dump these. Just like what I did with my Singapore 2014 photo dump. 

Kisses. Hugs. I'm on a drunken state of wanderlust. 

Comments

Popular Posts