Comfort in Every Bite

Since yesterday afternoon, up to now, I've been very depressed. Frustrated. More lost than ever. To the point of giving up on hope. I need not put the reason into words, but I just feel like I lost in a battle that I wasn't even given the chance to fight. And i abhor the idea of it. I've got a very heavy heart right now. I feel too down.

What I do? Sleep.

But this morning I had help. Alone in Robinsons' foodcourt, I treated myself to Nestle Pops, vanilla icecream coated with milk chocolate, (and it's bite-sized!), while waiting for my mom. And, I love my mother so much, she knew I was down, so she brought me Red Ribbon's new Chocolate Heaven. And then she reminded me that things would all be okay, we just have to wait for the right time. And I was saved, for a little while. Heaven with the goodness of chocolate brownie, mousse, ganache and curls, heaven because I have my mom who believes in me, no matter how immature I am, or how irrelevant I feel. I love you, Ma :) and Thank you.
I was not able to take a photo of the cake,
 I was too preoccupied eating. :)
Photo from redribbon website. Thanks.
http://www.redribbonbakeshop.com.ph/shop/products.asp?product_id=948

Comments

  1. you are the luckiest i shall say! :-) i love you, always remember that i'm just here. i'll see you very soon! btw, i would love to try that bite-sized ice cream pops. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll have some when you get here, my treat :D just that... weeeehh!!!
    Thanks jo, I know there are a lot of things to be thankful for. ily:) thank you :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts