Food Trip: Dubai Eats

Dumping stuff  here again as this is my only surviving journal. Even though I have my Planners and my needy-of-a-notebook self with me. Pardon me for being MIA yet again for a while there.

Pizza Express, Dubai World Trade Center.

Leopold's of London. Oooh, love their Quinoa Risotto! And their lovely tea library is comfort to the eyes of an Obsessive Compulsive. haha

Days have also been about taking some quiet strolls around the Jumeirah Lakes Towers and Jumeirah Beach Residences area to appease the senses. And the joints. -_-

Manoushe Street, Jumeirah Lakes Towers.
Tim Hortons, Jumeirah 1 (and found a gem from the House of Prose Bookshop :)

Real Madrid Cafe, The Beach, JBR.
Lunch date with the cousin from Ajman, and took her to The Beach! Temperature's starting to rise in this part of the deserts, and it's earlier and worse than the previous years. I didn't even get to use up my heavy clothes this 'winter'. Pffft.

Kisses. Hugs. And Dubai always has something for your mood. :)

Comments

Popular Posts