Dubai Lately: LIving for the Smallest Reasons



February has been one tough month to survive. It's been hard trying to find balance in days, that the month felt like torture. Bad vibes at work, at home, and in me. Soooo...

How am I coping? The usual. Eating like there's no tomorrow, sleeping like a school girl, burying my head in books, and just being the Introvert that I usually am. 

Oh, and deleting Twitter and Instagram. They're toxic to me lately. So I'm back in Tumblr, instead! Words and photos that make me feel like I'm not alone. And no posts to weigh me down. Just pure comfort, and inspiration everywhere. So there. 


I'd love me some Lime Tree brunch some time soon. And maybe some time to catch up with friends. 

Hopefully, all these bad feelings go away now. 

Kisses. Hugs. And to living for the smallest reasons, and keeping your good intentions.

Comments

Popular Posts