A Ho-hum Post

On catching up, and feeling good.

I haven't exactly done both very well.

I'm trying to catch up with my favorite TV series, that's for sure, but I haven't even caught up with my friends, with my family, not even with myself. I barely have the time to look at myself in the mirror and see that girl in that reflection eye to eye. I couldn't. Because my mind has been telling me how boring and uninteresting I have been this past few weeks, months, so I see me as a dull and lousy reflection of the supposedly darling me. Oh I don't know.

If it wasn't for blogger, I would've been poisoned and dead from all the thoughts my mind has been feeding me with. Instead of me trying to do the thinking, it's like this little brain of mine has its own tiny tiny brain inside. Un-needing me.

Whatever, Rein.

Let's just say I've seen a lot of beautiful things today, reanimating me in a negative way.

What else can I say?

I have to figure things out.

I can't stay like this forever.


Paint my world again?


Comments

Popular Posts