The Palace Mall

I have found a really pretty pretty place where I could just wanderlust the whole day through, here in Dubai: Mercato Mall.

It's not that huge a mall; but it surely has the shops a girl would want to go to. Restaurants, cafes are looking  historic like I've never seen them before; boutiques are patterned to something Italian and i-dont-know-really, but I just love them!



I just love the feel of the place. I can feel like I'm in another era.









And yes, just like a fairytale, I was NOT Cinderella. I found the perfect shoes, but they did not have my size. I bought it anyway. ha ha

I feel like I'm a little kid again, and I'm in this castle where I can just have everything I want. *daydreaming*
I know, I'd have to work hard to get what I want. But I'll get there somehow. :))

Comments

Popular Posts