That Pink Tod's Bag



That Pink Tod's Bag - my sister's gift during my 18th Birthday, the bag I haven't used since then, and now, the bag I've been bringing with me to the hospital, my working bag.

But it's not the bag that I'd be talking about here. It's the place I'm bringing that bag to. Also, that something on top of that bag there.

Today, Sunday, is actually my off-from-work day. It's supposed to be a day to go out and enjoy life after a 5-day working week, and not think about anything work-related, but here I am, blabbing again about work. I tried to think of better things to talk about here but nothing that interesting is up so ...
'hear ye, hear ye!'

A lot has been bugging me up at work. Really, it's been troubling me too much! It's as if the more I try to find all the reasons to love my job, the more the circumstances are pushing me to the wrong side. Let's not talk about my health or my weakness nor my laziness here. Let's talk about some more personal stuffs.

Here's one thing: I don't like people to talk behind my back, and I like it that most of my workmates are very Professional in dealing with me. And I pray that we can keep it that way. I know I'm the kind of girl who needs a lot of guidance in the area, and thank you very much for your patience there. I'm not trying to abuse that patience, and helpfulness, or you, and I'm hoping I can keep up with the expectations you, or even I, myself have with me. And I would be very glad to hear your thoughts about it.

And again, I don't like people to talk behind my back, and I'm thankful that we're open to anything there. Thanks for the acceptance, and the understanding, or for not being that judgemental. And thank you for noticing things, but please help me in dealing with it. Please. I don't know if it's right to put it into writing. I don't think it's that right time yet. So I'm just going to emphasize something already emphasized enough. That ring on that wristwatch means something. I guess you know that pretty well.

Blah. blah. blah. Another post that's not worth your time. But venting out this way has always been my way.

No offense.


And yes, that dirty pink Tod's bag, and that ring on the wristwatch. That's me at work.

Comments

Popular Posts