Dubai Lately: Les Miserables and Jetting off

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high and life worth living
La la la

The end of November has been pretty hectic, but what better way to unwind than hitting the theaters and appreciating fine art. 

The Dubai Opera and Les Miserables, and my heart was just flowing with emotions.

And the big baby's out of the box! Now off to take a lot of photos with this 4-year old treasure. 


Oohh, and I flew away for my birthday! We had a week break from everything and I'll fill you in with the deets next. Well, after I finish dumping photos of the trip to Europe we had in August. I'm late (and broke;) like that! Heee.


So now, it has been about getting back to work and catching up on the things I've left undone, and trying to feel the holiday cheers, and evaluating the year that was. Two weeks to go before the year-end! I had one resolution for 2016 - that's not to be lazy - and I was bad at it. I'm cramming and trying to make up for it. 

Kisses. Hugs. And let's be merry and bright!

Comments

Popular Posts