Because my God loves me too much

... And I haven't been too good for Him.

So here goes the Holy week. The most important part of the Lenten season. The time to make some sacrifices heartily, repent and really be sincere about it.

And here I go. Still haven't gone to confession for years now. Still not abstaining or fasting. Still the sinful me.

And there goes my God. Still loving me too much. Still blessing me and letting me be. Still saving me.

And then I'll be working from Holy Wednesday to Good Friday on an evening shift. So I've decided to do the Stations of the Cross yesterday. Good Shepherd, 6pm. No lights at all, not so familiar with the place. And I still thank Him because I know he guided us through that scary, dangerous path. And I thank Him more because I know He did appreciate even those small gestures of sacrifice.

Thank you my God, for the unconditional love.

Comments

  1. Somehow I feel the same. I'm amazed by how updated you are with your blogs. I should do the same. :) imy & i♥u

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jo. i miss you blogging. and yen too. i dont know where you guys blog na. spend your holy week the best way you can. imy and ilyt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts