Wonderful Wandering

04.10.11
Papa Kit's, Lilo-an.

Just the day I needed to put things aside.
Feel the gush of wind brush my face, the adrenaline rush, 
and shout at the top of my lungs.


Zipline. Soar over water.
Harnessed and helmeted, climbed four flights up, and zipped to the other end of the line, crossing a part of Silot Bay. Definitely unnerving and exciting at the same time!
 200Php both ways.



Horseback riding.
My second chance to ride a horsey, first was when I was still like 5 years old(?)!
It wasn't as fun as I have expected because we were just walked; not really the horseback riding I pictured out. Hmp. But still definitely worth the try.
50Php/10minutes.


You can also try out fishing and biking there, but we weren't in the mood for those. 
And the lunch was satisfying.
BTW, entrance fee is at 100Php/person consumable for food in their restaurants.


Pictures with my sister. One of the few moments we spent quality time together.
Loved it to bits.


After the adventure part, we went bowling. :)

And then karaoke!

And when I got home, I dropped dead to bed.
:p

Comments

Popular Posts