04.04

Fourth day of the fourth month. And I'm confused whether I'm depressed, or just plain hungry. Hungry not just for the obvious (food! and lots of them!), but for the things that would either lighten me up or just divert me for that short while, even just for that very short while.

I just came home from work, and pizza-after-work, and laugh-trip-going-home! Spontaneous, crazy. That's who I am. And that kind of moment is one of those that's keeping me from breaking down and crying.

BTW, yesterday was my Hushy's 22nd birthday! Happy happy birthday hush! It's been a long time since we've seen each other even though we're just a fence a way. Looking forward to spending time with you this summer :)  Ily.

Now, a little YM time with someone I've been missing too much already. :'(

PS. Migraine's worse tonight. And this right flank pain isn't any good, I know. tsk

Comments

Popular Posts