The Absentee Says Belated

Yes, that is what I am when it comes to this blog. I've been opening it to see what new posts to read, but I have been speechless. It seems that I've already lost all the words and I remain an observer of others' lives. And it might remain that way until I find something that makes me smile again. I would not want to keep on advertising my sorrows and spread the negatives.

And right now, I'm at work. With my head spinning and my cough getting worse, I still had to be here.

I set off outside and was welcomed with a sandstorm. I got in a cab, and realized that I left my money. I took off like 10 minutes before my shift, and it was supposedly a 15 to 20 minute ride. I checked my phone and saw the blinking light saying it'll be out in a few minutes. So what is so good with the morning?

Here's what. I got to work nine sharp - just on time. My cab bill was exactly 20, which I knew was the only money I had. But then, I saw a hundred dirham bill folded in between my pesos. Phone's still about to be dead, but that is fine by me.

I was saved. I am lucky. Thank you, my  God.

And belated good morning :) Have a nice weekend, everyone!

Now, I'm smiling. Even if my chest still pains.

Comments

Popular Posts