Defectivepea and its Resurrection

I have been spending so much time with work that I forgot about myself and the things I love and love doing. It's a Friday rest day. I expected that I'd be writing the whole day today but thank you that my prayers were heard and I was not given any assignment. So aside from some dishes, and laundry, and vacuuming to do, I had the whole day to relax.

I caught up with Pretty Little Liars over sour cream and onion chips, watched whatever's on TV over pancit canton, and over pizza and chocolate calzone, I resurrected my iPod shuffle 2nd generation. At long last! 

Time to download songs and podcasts :) Let me know if you've got any suggestion.


I guess I'll be having some moments with this 'defectivepea' for a little while :) 

Note to self:
Buy an X-mini.

I'll be drowning in the world of music now, until I fall asleep. Work's back tomorrow. Have a happy weekend all!

Comments

  1. my current last song syndrome is We Found Love by Rihanna. And Oh, why not try downloading K Pop Songs like Boys by Girls Generation. I totally love the beat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) drop by anytime you get other songs in mind :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts