On the Way Home

Roughly 2 weeks before I'm leaving for Dubai again, and it feels like being stabbed countless times, back and front. I feel betrayed. But nah, let me shift those to the positive. And let me start with this: Our trip back home to Cebu a couple of days before Christmas. 


Happy feet overly eager to get back home. 

Arriving in Hong Kong International Airport.
Breakfast! 
And then the 12-hour stopover commences.
Braving the 10-degree morning in Hong Kong. I didn't last 5 minutes. Haha











We flew from Dubai on the afternoon of the 22nd of December and were expected to get to the Philippines by about the same time, locally. So that was like 20 hours of travel for us. Stopovers like that should've been planned out and spent wisely, but we didn't except 10-12 degrees is that cold! We experience as low as 14 degrees in Dubai and I could survive with just 2 layers of clothing. However, Hong Kong was a different story. We ended up trapped inside, eating and sleeping to kill time. 


Time passed and hello Cebu! Time passed a lot quicker right when 2013 came and now I'm halfway through my vacation and I just wanna sulk :( Pffft. I almost hate airports now; if not for beautiful travels with friends and family. Deep sigh. 

Comments

Popular Posts