Wishes and Claims for the New Year

Where I'm at today, it is a perfectly fine day! And well, it was amazing staying home, spending time with my loves, and not worrying about anything at all. A beautiful way to start the year.

2013 is here, and this is gonna be my year! I wish for the courage to listen to the heart more and keep a balance between the thoughts and emotions without needing to shut down what's inside. I wish for the strength to make something good out of every bad or difficult or painful thing. I wish for deep faith and hope that goes a long way without faltering. I wish for love. And happiness.

For you, and me, and all the peoples  in the world, I wish for these: Courage, strength, faith, hope, love. And happiness.

This is going to be the year that dreams would start to come true. We did survive the year the world was supposed to end; there should be some kind of reason why. There should be some purpose lying there somewhere waiting to be noticed and realized; waiting to be embraced.

I did give up planning, but I will not, ever, stop dreaming.

So Cheers! To a beautiful year and life ahead. Let's drink to that! :)

And hooray! For my three years of sharing my life to the world. Happy three years anniversary, Vagueness and Sensibility!

Happy New Year, you!


P.S.
I'll be MIA for a little more longer as I'm spending more time off the laptop and putting myself out there! I'm in the Philippines, and I'll be making sure that every minute is well spent. Surely, I'll be getting back to you with lots of bits and pieces of my vacation, though. So watch out for it!

Keep smiling! :)

Comments

Popular Posts