A Mere Walk-On Part

I had this invitation from Sandy, my soulsister, to write a guest post for her blog, almost a year ago now. I've been meaning to post this already, but I haven't really finished this post up. I know this is all stale but hey, better late than never. I've already drafted this almost half a year ago but my Microsoft Office crashed, and so I have to write from scratch. Reasons, excuses, yada yada.

Requested: 11 October 2011

Read: March 2012


Here's a quote from the book that should speak for itself: “You say your life is your own, ... But can you dare to ignore the chance that you are taking part in a gigantic drama under the orders of a divine Producer? Your cue may not come till the end of the play; it may be totally unimportant, a mere walk-on part, but upon it may hang the issues of the play if you fail to give the cue to another player. The whole edifice may crumple. You, as you, may not matter to anyone in the world but you as a person in a particular place and context may matter unimaginably.”

For my complete review or whatever you call it, I'll give you the link when Sandy gets to post it:)

Thanks for sleeplessness, I finally finished a book review :p

Comments

Popular Posts