Restless Hearts

It's a lot more hushed at home tonight. Less real conversations, more controlled laughters, fewer eye contacts, just small talks. A lovely feast on the table, with everyone not having the appetite. The thin air has that chilly feel even when the temperature's up.

Conscious. Sensitive. 

So this is how it feels like. And I beg to never have to feel this way ever again. I hope no one ever needs to feel this way.

Time, fly right now. Fast forward to 3 months later, fast forward to the moment when everything will be fine. And everyone's safe and happy and free. Please? 

I guess a 3rd consecutive restless sleep is waiting for me tonight. And this time, I know I'm not alone. There'll be lots of anxious hearts tonight. I'm praying Someone's listening. And hearing. 

Comments

Popular Posts