Pardon Me while I Eat

Overdue posts that are worth sharing. Here's one of them. Being someone who wants to try out everything and anything, who am I to resist an after work food trip.

06 May 2012. Sandwich Club.

 I honestly don't know the "origin" of these dishes, I knew they're somewhere just in the Middle East. Pardon me. 


 That bread is called paratha, and is something that I'd love to eat with about anything! That's Indian in origin. And those greens didn't really get my nom sight, so they ended up in another's tummy. I love greens and salads, I'm just a little picky when it comes to who made them, and uhm, how they look like.


That saucy orange dish is the Butter Chicken and it is super duper spicy, but I really liked it, too. 

That oily pasty sauce is called humous which is Lebanese from what I heard. It's too oily for my taste but it's good with this kind of meal. Just not for me. I like the garlic sauce better.

And the roast chicken with french fries and some other sort of bread which I don't know the name.

I certainly enjoy tasting different cuisines. It gives you a glimpse on their culture. What's sad is that manners are often set aside more when they're having a good time eating. Don't get me wrong, I respect their ways, I just hope they'd be a little discreet. If you know what I mean. :))


Comments

Popular Posts