Late Night Cravings

I haven't been much of a late night person lately. Blame it on early shifts and exhausted me. Not that I sleep before midnight, but my mind just shuts it all off by the time my back touches my bed.

So yes, I crave for late night writings, and late night thoughts (not the crippling, heart-crushing ones), and late night meaningful conversations. I miss making sense to myself. Scribbling, drafting, letting my mind go wild. I hope this means writing more, no matter how ugly and dull the outcome would be. Just that I write more. 

And I am craving for this. Shake Shack! So out of the topic, but I am so craving for their burger right now. And root beer! Not a fan of root beer at all, but this one right here changed  my mind. :D


Okay, okay. Enough of this flight of ideas.

Oh, I hope you write more, too. Not for anyone else, but for yourself. I have a couple of drafts here that might never be published, but I'm pretty glad I was able to pour things out at that time. Because sometimes, the only way to let go is to write things down.

Good night now. I miss you.

Comments

Popular Posts