Tuesday Rants

Annoyed. Almost insulted. Fairly disappointed. You could have said it yourself and not make anyone else do it for you. What is friendship then? What is that respect you were talking about? Ugh. Early morning on the first of the month and you got my head all over the place. Still that effect on me, huh? Unfortunate for me.

Oh well...

On the flip side, the mother's getting out of the hospital today. Thank you, Lord. And thank you brother for getting a medical insurance for mama. And little sister for taking care of mama and everything else, even when you are at your expected week of delivery.

And thank you, for God has blessed me with beautiful people in my life who gets me up everytime I fall. Thank you.

Now, now. Work. And no more bad vibes.


P.S.
I can hate you again. And I just might.

P.P.S.
This isn't the best place for this, but this is too long for twitter. Haha

Comments

Popular Posts