Lately

Back to 8-hour work shifts (!!!) and I'm doing amazingly fine, considering. I couldn't wait for the temperature to be just right for the beach and the park and all things outdoor! So, lately... 

Well, I've been mostly at home, reading, and watching movies and series; but there were some not so anti-social moments. Like xboxing and laughing until I cry (over dance vids of ourselves), and overnight birthday parties and meeting new people, and I can say, well I will be better :))
 
Here are some snapshots of two Fridays, and I'll keep the in-betweens to myself.
 
A quick dip before the sun peaks

A 35-degree evening at the park where we got to talk about serious things!
And play like little kids.
A swing set like this makes one nostalgic. Like seriously.
 
This pretty little furry creature is with us for three weeks!  
To more meaningful days!


P.S.
I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts