Beach Perfect

The Beach. Jumeirah Beach Residences.

After almost 4 years (4 years!!!) of being in Dubai, I now declare October as the perfect beach month. What, with those sunny days and perfect cool breeze, you don't even feel like you are in the deserts.

Early October mornings were definitely some of my favorite days. Just lounging by the beach until the sun's high up, or till my stomach starts to beg for food. Whichever comes first. Hihi







And the afternoons were pretty promising, too! The Beach (and probably all Dubai beaches) gets too crowded in the afternoons, though. But there are days wherein this kind of scene is just what you need to complete the vibe :)



Err... Something's wrong with either my laptop, Blogger (not picking up my backed up mobile photos from Google+), or really just this very sloooowwww internet connection. Ugh. I'll get back to you with more beach photos come October, then.

Hugs. Kisses. And now I'm dreaming of the beach!


Comments

Popular Posts