Half Empty, Half Full

It’s July, baby!

It’s been a tough year, health-wise. So far, things aren’t being pretty easy to handle. I haven’t been easy. But. That craving for life that you don’t know how to satiate? I feel that now (and that’s way better than where I was a couple of weeks back). So here I am trying to plan a trip (which I don’t know I can pursue), to divert myself from the now.

I haven’t even had the time to go through last year’s holiday photos yet; I haven’t rekindled the fire stirred within me during that winter trip and actually write about it. I haven’t paused. I don’t think I have the courage to pause. 


Another sunrise. Another sunset. And the next thing we know, we’re turning 30, and we still don’t know where we are, what we want; or worse, we don’t know who we are not, and who we want to be. 

Let’s juggle and still not pause. Or shall we pause? Shall I? Can I handle this? 

Huh! Monologue. 

No really. I think I owe it to myself. So let’s try and pause. The glass has been half empty. Let’s make it half full. 

Kisses. Hugs. And to taking in the sunset in that moment, and not just immortalizing it in photos. 

Comments

Popular Posts