Kill Me Now!

I'm having a really bad headache, I just want to bang my head on the wall until I lose consciousness.

Or maybe not, that might send me back to the hospital, when I just got home from work there.

Midnight.

I'm supposed to just have my midnight snackies, and hurry to dreamland. But I'm not feeling so great, I need some diversion, and something to really tire my eyes and mind, and send me straight to sleep. Thus this blog post. And thus the streaming of an OTH episode on the other tab.

Blah.

And something from OTH, and from my ever traveling mind.
Something from Switchfoot.

Oh, I'm a wandering soul
I'm still walking the line that leads me home alone
All I know I still got mountains to climb on my own
...
But every seed dies before it grows

...
Do you love me enough to let me go?
To let me follow through, let me fall for you, my love
...
...

I needed to talk to you.

 


Comments

Popular Posts