that crazy saturday morning.

Oh I wasn't ready for anything. We've planned this weekend getaway out for about a week, and I haven't packed, or even just thought of what to wear or bring. I also wasn’t very much involved with the buying part, or reserving part. The only thing I needed to prepare was me and my things. And I wasn’t able to do it.
Imagine! Five A.M. call time, I set my alarm to 330 hours, charged my phone in the living room, and then fell into a deep sleep in the bedroom. So how am I supposed to wake up at 3:30 A.M. without my alarm? Of course I wasn’t able to. I woke up 10 minutes before 5, and we were supposed to be in the North Bus Terminal by 5. Gaaahh! So I hurriedly packed whatever into whatever bag in less than 5minutes; freshened up, brushed, dressed up in another 5minutes. Whew! And that’s one of the very few times I’m late.
And I am sorry.

But I’m happy that didn’t keep me from enjoying every minute of the weekend.

*Posts of the beautiful weekend in paradise coming up, urm, soon :) *

Comments

Popular Posts