El Paradiso.


Now, it's time to blog about my beautiful weekend in paradise. This is one challenging post because those two days have been so perfect, I might ruin it with the in-adequateness of the words I'm going to use. Nah, I don't think anything could ruin it no matter how boring my blog post would go. It has already been implanted securely in the happy place inside this chaotic brain of mine.

So here it goes.

Saturday, 13th of November, 2010. If you have read my blog post on the 15th, you have the idea how it all started with me dancing the cha-cha early morning to get all prepared in 10 minutes. Ha ha ha

North Bus Terminal: Bus ride to Hagnaya. We left at around a quarter before six, and that's around 3 hours of land trip, before the boat trip.

Then from Hagnaya Warf, we had an hour boat ride to our destination - Bantayan Island :)
Then a 10-minute tricycle ride to Budyong Beach Resort, Santa Fe.

And here we are in paradise.
The lovely sea, the endless horizon, the scorching heat, the oh so lovely sand, the peace and quiet.
Oh, Paradise!

Cooking and Eating.

Swimming, cam whoring, sand-playing.


And then at 4pm-ish, we went to Bantayan.
That's 20 to 30 minutes tricycle-ride from Santa Fe.
Church-visit, park-strolling, halo-halo.
Thank you very much, Manong Driver for sending us back and forth.


Back in the resort at dinner time.
Cooked. Ate.

And then chitchatting, drinking, star-gazing, laughing the night away at the shore.
And we envied the bonfire.
Urk.


Lots of things happened that night. Laughter and Tears, but still, perfect.
I know I'm loved.

2AM-ish. Shower. Sleep for like 3 hours...

And then, time to get up for the sunrise.
La la love beautiful mornings, bountiful Sundays like that.
Strolled the beaches. Enjoyed nature. Loved paradise.
Swimming, sunbathing.


Now, lunch time. And prepping our things.

Beautiful days have to end also, but I'm so grateful for a stress-free weekend, a beautiful company, a wonderful place, and a life so sweet.

Eatin'. Prayin'. Lovin'.
In the island of Bantayan.
I have a feeling I'd be having a lot of blog posts about this perfect getaway.
Bear with me, you guys.
This has been an oh so overwhelming experience.
Oh, happiness!

Comments

Popular Posts