It's Sinking In And I'm Still In Denial

I'm not that Princess anymore.

Worse. I couldn't do anything about it.

Acceptance. One thing I'm working on.

Getting up and getting through this. That's the harder part.

And guess what? I couldn't be any more alone than I already am.

February, watch out. I'm definitely going to decide on such grown-up matters. Because I have no other way to go but to be a grown-up.

But I never want to grow old. I have to die young. Can you see how pessimistic I am, even though I know I can still do something about all these? How much more if I age, and I get lost? No. I'm not growing old.

Just growing up. And this will have to end soon.

Just in time that three of the so-called Wisdom Teeth are erupting.

--Another confused post--

January 18th, please don't come quick :'(

Comments

Popular Posts