Nurse No More

I resigned - Left Chong Hua Hospital. Left 6B. Left 8A. And along with all that, I left my career path. Yes, I gave up my being a nurse in that institution - my all time want (if you knew me personally, or if you've been following my blog, you would know), I gave it up for the unknown. I have my reasons. I have lots of valid, sensible reasons, yes. But I would never know if that has been a good decision unless I get to move on and chase what's ahead. 

And I would surely miss it all. The fulfillment, the joy of having been of service; the pain of deaths and family grievances; even the triple-double-your-time, the sweat, the stress, the can-I-skip-work-today pleas, the irritating, impatient patients and significant others' calls, and the list goes on... I would miss them all. I would miss the work, my workmates, and all else. 

That one year experience has been great in all good and bad ways. And I am blessed for having had that. 

But for now, my priorities have changed. It is not me on top anymore. 

So goodbye, CHH. Goodbye paraphernalia.


In lieu with that, is me rushing this post so that I would be able to be there, talk with the HR, and finally finalize this resignation. 

Comments

  1. Hi. One year lang ka sa chong hua? Pila kamonths ka nipass og resignation letter before ka nihawa? Im planning to resign man sad and less than 1 year pa sad ko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The effectivity of my resignation was I think two days after my first year there. Your name? Anonymous rmn gd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Claire :) but did you passed the resignation letter 2 months prior to the date of your resignation? then did they asked you to pay certain amount for breach of contract? kay dba wla ka kaabot og 2 yrs? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 days notice. I did not pay anything, but it was still breach of contract. I also did not process for clearance, and no COE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts