Backdrop Buildings and Blurs

I cut work short today just because. This running here and there thing is so helpful that I really didn't notice that it's just a couple more weeks before my vacation! Eeeeppp!I sure am excited! But right now, let's live on the now. I really do miss having time for myself, so let me have tonight. 

I have 3 more hours on my clock to do whatever before I'd have to cook me some dinner, do some chores, and call it a night. I'm making this quick!

Today's my 7th and last night of staying here in this cozy room, and it has been awesome. Except the part when you have to clean the cat's poop, everything was the break from routine that I needed. 

That's me flaunting my growing tummy. Haha! I do need to do something about it! 



Being 15 minutes from the train station is pretty neat now that winter's here. Cool breeze, beautiful lights, and lots of time to ponder. But summer and walking that far? I wouldn't count on it!




 Tall buildings and their lights {and me and my camera blurring them all}.





Just sharing with you some shots I took this week in my night walks. No Week by Wednesday post for me. I've been posting less in Instagram lately. Let's do something about that next week, shall we? 

Now, on to my last two episodes of Hart of Dixie :) Have a nice weekend, you!

Comments

Popular Posts