Transition to Winter

I am a sucker for all things sweet and beautiful. I read fashion blogs, magazines, browse through Lookbook's street styles, InStyle's look of the day. I window shop online; I would always hesitate to add items in the cart because I might never stop. I lust over those sky high heels and pretty accessories and all else, but I do not think I can ever pull them off. I always prefer comfort over anything else about fashion and style.

Yada. Yada. Yada. Enough of the blabbing. Here's what I wore to a lovely afternoon last Thursday.


I basically just had my usual ensemble of a shirt tucked in a pair of short shorts, and belted. I just layered it off with my sister's red dress which could pass out as short-sleeved trench coat. Yes, me and my defenses! :p And will you look at that animal print suede flats! It's as faded and used up as it could be! Teehee. 




White, black, and red. Pearls and wristwatch. Classics. As simple as it gets. It's a perfect afternoon to dress up like this. Errands, rain, cool wind. I admit it gets a lot colder when the nights come, but I'm just stubborn like that. 

How about you, what's your usual ensemble?

Comments

Popular Posts