Goodreads Reading Challenge 2017

I've been a bit (?!) of a lazy daisy these days, and have to thank my 1 hour commute to and from work, as it's the only time I don't get an excuse to read.

This year, I've kept my reading challenge goal to 14 just to make it feasible, but the actual goal is really 24. Hihi. Almost half of the year has gone, so here's a peak on my reads these past few months.



  1. Robert M. Drake - Beautiful Chaos
  2. Ransom Riggs - Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  3. Ransom Riggs - Hollow City
  4. Ransom Riggs - Library of Souls
  5. Nayyirah Waheed - Nejma
  6. Rupi Kaur - Milk and Honey
  7. E.L. James - Grey
  8. R.J. Palacio - Wonder
  9. Michael Faudet - Dirty Pretty Things
  10. Jennifer Niven - All the Bright Places
  11. R.H. Sin - Whiskey, Words, and a Shovel II
  12. Ernest Cline - Ready Player One

I'm almost there! Well, not really. Considering my recent reads were mostly Poetry or Short Stories! So to make up for my being a lazy cheat with these books, I'm currently reading a classic, Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre. ;)

I've always said this - Instagram is always an inspiring place. Thanks to Instagram, I've found writers who speak to the soul. Words that pierce through your heart, and empathize at just the perfect time. 

And thanks to Mimi, for letting me know where to get free ebooks! Else, I would have spent a fortune on these poetry books along with other books I hoard, and not know where to showcase them without clattering the room. Hihi I'm still a sucker for paperbacks, soooo... We'll see until when I'll stay put. 

Kisses. Hugs. And to teleport-ing to another place and time, when the real world just won't let you. Yet. 

Comments

Popular Posts