On Reading The Last Olympian (and those dedications)

The day I left for here, I was given this last book of the Percy Jackson series. Having read all the previous books made me jump to start reading it as soon as I got through the immigration part. Honestly, I was using the book to keep me away from the pain and sadness of leaving loved ones.Being a fantasy-reader, I have always loved getting into another world. And once again, I joined the demigods in their adventure of saving NYC and the rest of the world. And while I love getting lost in a book, I could also not deny that lately, in those books can I only find solace.

The Last Olympian had a good morale. The value of friends and families was clearly emphasized :) and I'm happy I have such great friends who keep on pushing me up and reminding me of the things I have always believed in. And I'm grateful for the family that I am blessed with. And even with the problems that we're facing and the distance that we have right now, I still feel loved.

I'm happy I can keep going on because there are people who still believe in me.

And reading the dedications for me after two weeks made me smile once more. And the 'bookmarks' did not fail to remind me that I have good friends. Thanks Biang and Ew.

I'm mobile blogging right now so I couldn't post photos yet. I shall upload photos as soon as I can.
And I'm scanning through The Secret for my optimism to be regained.

Comments

  1. go yabbie go! =) you dan do it! =) fantasy books are sweet escapes. =) and oh, i've read from somewhere.. your home is where your heart is. stay happy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, yab. I hope things will work out just fine :D you too, stay happy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts