Backed-Up, Back Up

I seriously cannot give up on this blog. No matter the hiatus, I always try and try to revive it. Let's just say I'll be here from time to time just because (a.) I'm bored, (b.) I need to revive myself, and (c.) I still end up right on this page.

Well, you see, I have a love-hate relationship with Blogger. But now that my phone photos are all backed-up in my Google+, I've got a good reason to share my days with you again. Or at least write about them so I'll have some sort of chronicle to get back to in case I'll get Alzheimer's, which is very likely, by the way. I'm almost exhausted with Instagram, I'm not a Facebook fan, and I've tried getting back to Twitter but it just won't do. So here I am.

Last day of the first quarter, and I'm getting back up. You'll be seeing more of me again! Enjoy the day, you! :)

Comments

Popular Posts