Food Lovin'

How does one enjoy despite an oh so busy and routinary week?
My answer: Food Loving :)
For the week, after didactics, I spent time to eat and eat out.

Tuesday
Siam Thai Cuisine
It's actually my first time to eat here because I've doubted the restaurant because everytime I pass by the place, customers are scarce. But then I had the perfect time and perfect company to try new food out. And I had no regrets :) I loved what we had :)

Rice Topped With Beef in Basil Sauce, Siamese fried rice, Thai Spare ribs with sweet and spicy sauce.
Then, Mango Crepe with Vanilla Ice cream for dessert, and Watermelon Shake.

Thursday
La Tegola Cucina Italiana
Dinner out with ICF. Another day to try out new food. So after half of an hour of trying to decide where to have a light dinner, I ended up deciding. And off we go to this corner in Ayala Center Cebu Terraces. Nice ambiance and nice (a little expensive) menu. We had All Meat Pizza and Pizza Stagioni. And another meal with no regrets. :)

Fudge
It's time to talk about anything under the moon, and dessert. I still ended up deciding. I wonder why I am such a decision-maker when it comes to food. hahaha I definitely am a try-all-I-can-eat person :)

Fudge is a new place in A.S Fortuna Banilad. Yummy pastries, milkshakes and teas. They also have meals but we didn't have the free space of a stomach to try them. They had very sweet desserts, and I had my Vanilla Milkshake :) I got to get back there to try out their cakes, too. They all look so tasty.

Thanks to Hush for talking about this place. I luckily remembered it while we were arguing who should decide about where we're going next. haha :)

Friday
Gerry's Grill
No didactics for me. Yey! So after I nannied my niece at her dance practice, we had lunch in our usual (if nobody wants to try out some new place) restaurant with the family. Sooo bloated once again.

We had a little kiddie time after lunch in Crowne Regency's 4D Experience. But I should blog about that when my cousin gets to upload the pictures.

Breadtalk
Another place of so much interesting food! Bread!!! I wanna try them all. hahaha

Done for now. And no questions why I'm gaining weight so fast :)

Comments

  1. your pigout week you laagan-tambok(;p) woman you! hehe love u hush..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha as in hush! pigout ta together sunod. kna super food trip jd, wait2... have to save pa d.i :) but sms me if youre free, and when ta lunch with gene :) love you:) imy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts