Not Just Any Other Day

Another Saturday that ended with me feeling too light.

It has actually been a pretty busy week, and even a busier Saturday. We had our Fire Fighting Seminar the whole day so I was a little too tired when it ended. From the practice evacuation wherein you have to be blind-folded to have zero-visibility, and wherein you have to sort of crawl (including going down the stairs) to be 6 to 12 inches from the ground to inhale a little fresh air, both in preparation for the cases of fire; And then to the Extinguishing of the fire with the use of the red fire extinguisher containing ammonium phosphate. I had a pretty easy time in the latter since when it was my turn, there was no fire at all, so I just had to pretend there is. ha ha ha

And then class ended. I still had two hours of waiting so I spent time with Tanyag. We talked about anything that comes to mind for a couple of hours while waiting for them. :)

Half-past five came, to Abellana oval Apol and I went, for our first jogging session. ha ha ha. We really did not have the stamina to keep going. We jogged for about the quarter of the oval, and then walked the rest, that was just for 3 or 4 rounds. ha ha ha. How do you think we can keep up with jogging when we are also talking the whole time. Oh, air! Fun first time though. Up for many more next times. At least once a week. That's the target, or the plan, or whatever you call something you really can't make sure of. ha ha ha

Seven p.m, we got to Ayala. We spent fifteen minutes in the Customer's Lounge to get changed, and we were planning to see the 7:20 showing of Clash of the Titans. We did not have any more time for dinner, so we had to-go sandwiches from Big City, and then we got to the cinema.

I loved the movie. I enjoyed it alot that I haven't noticed the time. In fact, I wanted to stay and watch it the second time around. It tells the story of Perseus, a demigod, son of Zeus, and how he fought against beasts and gods, the Kraken and Hades, for justice of his family, and for the city of Argos.

I definitely have to watch the 1981 film of the Clash of the Titans :) And read!

Comments

  1. same ta hush! i wanna watch the old film of it..hmmm..we should! was in ayala last sat too. didnt see you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts