Pig Out Monday

Hearing the title, you know this is an overdue post.

I had my double rest days at the start of this week, so that's Monday and Tuesday. Way before that, I promised myself that I'd go some place that would make me feel calm, and worry-free. And I really wanted to go to the beach. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to, and it made me all grumpy, and unwilling to take alternatives. Good thing someone was patient enough to get me to my senses and not waste my rest days by just staying in bed the whole time.

So here's what I did that Monday. I feasted on whatever appetizes me. :)

Coffee Cat.
That place is new to me. I haven't been to that part of IT Park yet, and I'm so amazed that I pretended that I'm in some really new place. ha ha ha

yogo. their frozen yogurt. topped with mangoes and m&m's :)

napoletana. that sure is a big serving :)




The Port Restaurant.
buffet! :)


And the Halloween spirit!



And then a little stroll, chitchats, and a lot of laughter.


I told you I wanna play pretend :p

Comments

Popular Posts