Thought-Blocking

I haven't blogged for a while. I was too busy tiring myself with different things to divert this mind from all issues I am supposed to focus on and find solutions to. I have been trying to avoid those problems because I hate how they depress me. I divert. I'm not facing them head on as I have to. Because I've been too much of a coward, and I've been pretty indecisive, and lazy.

I'd love to blog about happy matters, and my crazy diversions, but I'm not totally into it right now. So let me just blab, and bore you with this. Actually, it's more for me, than for you. 

It's a rest day. I'm eating too much, sleeping too little, and blocking my thoughts.

So there.

BTW, Happy Happy Birthday to my mother! I know I haven't been spending time with you lately, because all I do is work; and when I'm not eating or sleeping at home, I bond with the laptop, and the books, and I don't even talk to you that much anymore. And I'm sorry. And I know I must've said these things to you, and not to my blog, and I'm sorrier for not being able to. I hate admitting I'm wrong. But I love you. And I hope you'd always know that I do, even when I hurt you. Be healthier, Ma, and be happy. We'll get through all these. 

Love your Mom. They're the only ones who can put up with all your sh*t.

Comments

Popular Posts