March, Don't March Without Me

March is here once again! I wanted to blog so much but I have nothing interesting in mind.

So I skimmed through my blog, and re-read those of March last year. I sensed the depression, the heartaches I've had all associated with work, and the medications I was taking were pulling me down really bad. Now, my head still aches too much, but I can go on without those strong medications, and I can handle the pain most of the times. And right now, I'm in the battlefield of the battle I thought I've lost without fighting. And I'm really fighting pretty hard. And that's something good for me, since I'm not someone who really perseveres. I'm actually at the brink of giving up, but I'm still taking my time to not make rushed decisions and regret afterwards. 

And I really want to pursue something I love. I want to have a job that I'm passionate about so that I would never have to work again. Because right now, it's really work, and there's no fun in it. Don't get me wrong. I've learned to love my profession, I love taking care of people, I love the fulfillment I get when they thank me, and they trust me. I love being a nurse! It's what I've wanted a year ago: to work as a Nurse. And here I am. 

But I am still searching for that perfect thing to pursue. And I can't make up my mind just yet. 

And I have this month to think things over. And seriously, know what I want to do with my life.

So, please, March, no marching without me. And my God, help me! 

Comments

Popular Posts