Diversion and De-stressing



Lately, all my non-working time not spent on sleep is leisurely spent on books, TV series, and food.

BOOK.
I just finished reading this. 
Now readingü tiring my eyes more to get to sleep.

Shopaholic Takes Manhattan is the second book in Sophie Kinsella (in real world known as Madeleine Wickham)'s Shopaholic series, next to Confessions of a Shopaholic (the movie I have watched, the book I haven't read).

And here's a line I really liked from the book:
"That's the trouble with having the whole world love you. One day, you wake up and it's flirting with your best friend instead. And you don't know what to do. You're thrown."

And a thought I have encountered both in these fiction books, and the non-fiction world:
"People who want to make a million borrow a million first."

Also, from watching the Confessions of a Shopaholic movie, and after reading this book, I've decided to never get a credit card. Unless I can trust on my discipline, or until I earn really big. ha ha ha

TV SERIES.
 I'm currently streaming Pretty Little Liars on the other tabs while making this quick blog. :)

FOOD.
I am enjoying Tostitos so much. 
Chips and Salsa.
yumminess :)

That pretty much said it all. 

Now, I shall watch these streamed episodes of PLL. 
And oh! I have been eating too much lately. tsk
:)

Comments

Popular Posts