A Shot in Shooting

June 4th, 2011. CebuCentral.com's sixth anniversary celebration. The Relaunch at The Outpost.


Fortunate for me, my brother was one of the organizers of the event! So I got the perfect seat in the workshop (also because I got there on time). I definitely didn't know what's in store for me but I still grabbed that opportunity. 


For the next hours, I was sitting there listening to Paolo Mañalac (of Handro + Marco) talking about Strobist Photography, my nose bleeding because I wasn't that familiar with what he was talking about, and because I didn't even go through basic photography workshop, or basically because I don't even have a camera! 





And then Max Limpag (of Sunstar) had a talk about article writing and blogging, which I was really interested in. After his talk, I'm considering on starting a decent, whole new blog with WordPress. Wishful thinking




And Chewy Junior was one of their sponsors, so we got free cream puffs. :) Happiness in every bite.


After the workshop, there was an open-shoot with some models. So I had my shot. And I failed. ha ha ha




It was difficult especially because it wasn't my cam, and people there were sort of professionals or hobbyists in some sense. So they were too engrossed with what they're doing that I couldn't have that perfect spot or angle. 

So I took shots of them shooting instead.


And Chewy Junior.

And us.


And Tanyag as my model.


And me, posing as-ifs. ha ha ha



Nosebleed. Epic Fail.
But, WTH, it was a fun learning experience. 
Yey! :)
Thanks, kuya, for letting me know about the event. 
And insik, for the cam! :p




Comments

Popular Posts