A Summer Outing at the Start of the Rainy Days


Supposedly, a summer outing. Supposedly Tabuelan. Supposedly an overnight event. But for some reasons I rather not talk about here, we had to do with a nearer place, and a shorter event.

Straight from a night shift, I met my mom who made and brought lasagna especially for the day, got changed, had a quick breakfast, and then we were off to a place new to all of us.


Green Lagoon, Compostela. 21 June 2011. With the 6B staff.


Getting there, we took a semi-hired jeepney, had some stop-overs, and got there some time passed 9 a.m.
We prepared the stuffs, food, and all else, and ate our hearts out.

And then to burn all those calories we have taken in, we then played volleyball, badminton, and then swam the afternoon through. 

Definitely fun, and de-stressing! Especially with the rain. Perfecto!

That's me with the oversized-because-they're-not-mine-hiphop outfit!
;)

The slide! And dropped to the four feet pool!

Camwhoring with the rest of the gang.
The day shift people got there by 6 p.m., so that means dinner, stories, and pictures for them.



The guys and the girls.


And that's me again. :)


And because of the typhoon, we had to head to the city.
So to celebrate someone's birthday, and tire ourselves some more, and basically to enjoy the rest of the free day, we headed to Pier One, IT Park, for dessert and drinks.



Posted by Picasa

It was a really lovely day! A lot of disappointments for many, but for me, I enjoyed every second of it.
So that was 40 hours of being wide awake, so when I got home, I dropped dead to bed.
Until next time 6B people. I'd treasure the friendship we've shared over the year we spent with each other. Thank you sooo much for all the amazing memories.

Comments

Popular Posts