Healthy Diversion

A week-long plan to hang-out somewhere. 
But some news got me down and depressed.
And some last-minute revisions to help us save money.
Still, it did me good to push through.

Movie Marathon. 26 June 2011.


First on: Chalet Girl
Starring the ever-so-captivating Ed Westwick. And Sophia Bush is there too.
But if the cast isn't that good, the movie would be a big fail for me. Or I wasn't just that interested in it. 
The snowboarding is pretty cool, though.

Next Showing: Hanna
The most interesting movie among all the three we watched.
Mystery, Action, Crime. 
It got the four of us to focus on the film. The stunts are really cool, too!

Lastly: Hall Pass
Comedy, Romance. And a happy ending. 
Fun and crazy! :)
And maybe a good idea for all those in a relationship to find out who they are and what they really want in life, undefined, not dictated, not pressured by their partner.

Laugh trip. Lots of talks. And of course, Pizza to complete the feel of it.
Calda Pizza. 20 inches. Four different toppings.
 Satiated!

And some phone camera shots.
Me. Princess. Mariel. Mimi.

Special thanks to Mimi, for accommodating us in your guestroom :)

Now that I'm outside that place, I'm back in my reality.
Still praying and hoping that God would hear our prayers. 
And thank you Lord, for keeping me sane and strong.

My part of the globe is almost waking up. So I shall go on and dream.

Comments

Popular Posts