A Hundred (Fold) Worth

I was hoping to have this post saved for the planned something I have with my Homies. But with our busy schedules and with the different timezones, it would be pretty hard for us to have a final concept. So I'll just be posting a rough draft here to fill in the emptiness of this blog. 

The days here have been really great. With the perfect coolness of the wind and the sunny days, it is the best time to wander around. 

One fine afternoon, having 4 hours to kill, we treated ourselves to an afternoon of not minding where the money goes. Yes, we shopped and ate the one day millionaire way. 

We had a nice lunch at Coco's. It was not the first time that we got to try their food, but it was the first time that we dined in. 


Yes, the ambiance is nice and serene. It does not feel like you are inside an ubercrowded mall at all. 


What we had? Beef Lasagna, watermelon shake (I actually ordered melon shake, turned out watermelon was their melon), and the triple dare chocolate cake. The soup and the basket of bread were complimentary. Isn't that sweet? You can choose between mushroom and broccoli soup or you can opt to have the salad instead of the soup.



The mushroom soup was nothing ordinary, and the bread was also really good. We were already satiated just with the appetizer.



The lasagna was a huge serving! We were already bloated, we did not even get to finish it.




But who does not have room for dessert? Surely, not me! Triple Dare Chocolate Cake. It's my third time to have a slice, still I haven't had enough of it. Yum!



Coco's - Deira City Centre. It's a good escape from all the buzz in the mall! Coco's serves Italian, Mexican, and Indian dishes; and they serve breakfast meals too! We spent a hundred dirhams just for two, but we ate with all our heart and tummy's desire. :) All worth it! Except the watermelon shake which was fresh but it was not icy-cold the way I like it, and it was not that sweet, also.


I miss going out and trying new places out. I miss hanging out until the wee hours of the night. I miss my friends back home. I cannot wait to be back home. 

Comments

Popular Posts