Thursday Night Sessions

With different and super busy schedules, working 6 days a week, we hardly have the time to bond. But the weekend eventually
comes, and since all of them are off the next day, we have Thursday nights to spend out and go food-tripping.

Second Thursday night. Figaro's Pizza :D




The Amberkada! 


Kevin and the pastas. 

Pizza!


They also deliver!

I was not supposed to eat anymore because I had my dinner less than an hour before we went there. But I just had to try them. The food's good. The company even better. You would not have any reason not to laugh when you are with them. And I'm grateful for such great workmates :)

And should I say that our first Thursday night was a fail? We had all-you-can-eat Chinese food, turned out super spicy so-so food. We just had ice cream to make up for the not so yum dinner.

Until next Thursday night :)

Comments

Popular Posts