Beached

04 May 2012 - Al Mamzar Beach Park

I love the beach. And I've been dying to get my share of the sand and sea since forever! Summer time in Dubai is ironically not the perfect time to go swimming in the open seas. What with the 40 to 50 degrees Celcius temperature, who wouldn't get grilled and get some skin problems and the like. But nothing's stopping me. Probably even if I were to go alone. So look at us, out of like 10 people whom we've invited from work, only 4 were crazy enough to go beaching on a 40-degree day! Luckily for us, Meg was spoiled enough that her sister and her sister's boyfriend tagged along, with a car! :))

7 am ride. And doughnuts!


Brellies. Lifeguard. We're good to go!

Let's swim!

That's me. Don't mind the bod. I am yet to have it back! :p

Bershka sunnies :: Abercrombie bikini top :: Roxy shorts

Swimming photos are not yet here. One camera got damaged with the sand, thus the delayed upload. 

Trees. Red and blue beach umbrellas. The young and young at heart in their trunks and bikinis. And the tall buildings in the background. 
The rocks.

The struggle.

Atop. 

Little girls building their sand castle. :)

I was pretty much in the mood for some lone time, so I laid there on our picnic mat, kept the 90's music playing, and just let my mind wander while my body relaxed. Until the crows scared me, again.


Eat-swim-camwhore-swim-eat. When the clock stroke 12, we didn't have much of a choice but shower and head home. With that scorching sun, we might get dried up any minute.




Until next beach day! :)

Comments

Popular Posts