Writing with Glee's Tone

Everything has been so fleeting that blogging is almost impossible. That, or I'm just unable to define things and put them into words.

So here's what. I'll try to fill this in with the books and TV series that have been there to get me through my crowded mind. I won't be doing reviews or what-not for now. Instead, this will pretty much be a list on what I have finished, and what will be my point of action on those I've been missing :))

The Flowing River and The Valkyries, both by Paulo Coelho. The Mysterious Mr. Quin. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. The Hunger Games. Who Moved My Cheese. The Wimpy Kid. 

I tried to make a review on The Mysterious Mr. Quin for a long overdue guest post for Sandra, but I failed. Words have really left me dumb, all that's left of me is the courage to read again. I'd love to buy all of Agatha Christie's books and I don't care if the pages will turn yellow and smell senile before I am able to read all of them. And another, the controversy on the Fifty Shades of Grey has also intrigued me to read the trilogy!

Right now, I'm reading Catching Fire on ebook, and the 3rd book of the Wimpy Kid on paperback. With my pace, what, with work, training, and other lame excuses, I might not get to finish these two by this month. I'm still pretty much arguing with my other self on buying a Kindle so I can read whenever wherever, and since it's the only thing that's close to affordable, but also convincing myself that I don't need it just yet. It might be way better to wait, save up, and buy something that can perform and keep all my needs. Let's see.

Seasons have ended. One Tree Hill, which has entirely ended and which I have blogged about here. The Vampire Diaries. Gossip Girl. Glee. Are those all? I'm not so sure. My eyes are now dropping but I just got to finish this. I recently caught up with the Game of Thrones which I watched from the very beginning and covering my eyes just peeping in between the fingers to see what's happening. Morbid and full of *&^%$#@! it is, but still looking forward to the upcoming episodes. I'm even considering on reading the books A Song of Ice and Fire, but that shall wait, too. 

I'm abnormal like this. I actually just watched Glee's Goodbye, and I'm writing with the Glee's narrator tone. Can you imagine that?

I certainly don't like endings, they break my heart to a million pieces, and nothing can put them back together. Not even a fresh new start. It's good that I don't have a minute doing nothing, or else I'm gonna break into a hysteria. 

It's also good that Pretty Little Liars is gonna be back soon, and that I'm missing out on a lot of movies so that I can squeeze them in in those few spare minutes I have. Also, I'm planning on watching Once Upon a Time, so that's a plus one. 

Time to say good night. The day has been long, and I've got 24 hours to be completely independent. So good luck to me and my newly excised right upper arm.

And have I told you that my dreams have been so in synced with my readings and viewings? Argh!

Sweet dreams to you, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts