Definitely Not a Food Blogger

It seems like the blog has turned into a food blog as of late. It is not that, but lately I find so much solace in eating that I have gained 2 kilograms in 2 month's time. Yikes! I might have needed that gain, but it should just be until there. So help me!

Before I get back to gain control and discipline, here's another Instadump. :p

Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Pretzel while catching up on Once Upon A Time. 
Baskin Robbins treat before we try and zip our pockets from such indulgences. 

My issues. I am the type who'd look for anything alcoholic from time to time, and something healthy every now and then. Undoing, eh?

Breakfast in bed with our fluffy friend, Georgina. A post work chocolate self-gratification.

Scotch. Whiskey. Berries Cheesecake. Sinful is an understatement. 

That's the way I comfort myself. Eat, drink, be merry. You know the rest of that philosophy. 

How about you? How do you indulge yourself?

Comments

Popular Posts