Instadump: Comfort Eating


June Instadump. 

All the comfort in food (and some alcohol when the situation calls for it). A month ago, I told myself I was going to blog more. I failed once again. Anyway, here's the month-late promise

Days In.

Juicing some fresh oranges. Homemade-ish quesadilla-ish. 

What defines me: Afternoon English Breakfast Tea with some Boston Kreme. 
                Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies with my morning coffee.

Afternoon delight! Catching up on The Hart of Dixie with Pringles and Stik-O, and then some moist hazelnut brownie and Vanilla ice cream! Nothing could go wrong in the world!

An almost rare night wherein I get to drink and be merry as opposed to some quiet afternoon reading and savoring a big serving of Double Dutch + Cookies and Cream ice cream!

Pecabons! And Despicable Me + Heineken. 

Days Out. 

A day out shopping and pizzas and ice cream. Happy kids!

 
The ultimate go-to place. Starbucks.

Meals wherein you get to savor every bite.  McDo breakfast and Dome afternoon treat!

Happy colors in desserts! 
Swedish almond cake and princess cake from Ikea. Edo Cafe mochi-lovin'.

I cannot say I'm a foodie, but I do love trying out new food places, especially those cafes with pretty interiors or those with tempting displays! I have gained 2 kilograms in 2 months time, and I am to keep them, but I gotta say that I should get back to yoga to help me burn those extra extra calories I'm taking in. Urk. Promises to self almost always get broken. Motivation, where are you? 

Comments

Popular Posts