Dubai Lately: Eat Outs

A little break from my dumping photos from the recent dream come true trip to Europe, to dumping photos of my lately's. 

Here's how days have actually been lately, when I'm not just in bed watching Grey's Anatomy reruns, or reading my books trying to catch up with my 2016 Goodreads reading challenge. Been battling with the post vacation blues and the pains of having a crooked spine, and catching up with work, and managing to not just exist.


Featuring:
Serendipity III's New York Steak of Mind, and Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, and Strawberry Fields Sundae (if I remembered this right).
Gelato from Eataly
Breakfast for dinner at Denny's.
Texas Road House's Steak and Rib combo.
All time favorite Mango + Sticky Rice from Little Bangkok
Cheesecake Factory with a friend from home, and my godson. Always a treat.
Satisfying cravings at Miyabi's Sushi and Bento - Bulgogi Bibimbap and Green Tea ice cream. Woohooo! 

It has all been about making things better with food and walks, and keeping myself from drowning in my own thoughts.

Kisses. Hugs. And appreciating life in the City of Superlatives.

Comments

Popular Posts